Sunday, January 14, 2018

Waking-Up Positive

The best way to start the day is something positive. I wake up at 4AM. I clean the house --- well, it's just really a small, square room but who cares? This square room is my home.

Before doing anything else, I give myself a 10 minutes of silence and I listen to a good motivational speech that I got in YouTube. I then visualize myself accomplishing all my chores for a day. If laziness will try to set-in, I always count backwards 5, 4 ,3, 2, 1 and VIOLA! I'm productive again. I scribble something in the computer. Read at least 10 pages from a book. Do some 20 minutes exercise together with my dogs, take a bath, eat breakfast while watching a TV morning show and by 6 AM I start working with my commissions.

I've been doing this morning routine for 4 days now and IT WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }, 10);
netoops blog